A gentle, caring touch,
A soul-soothing glance,
Unparalleled strength, dispelling doubts,
It is eternal endurance…
‘Hand to hold on
Replenishing faith, trust, compassion
fireworks, comets, astral displays,
It’s a quiet sensation…
It lives and breathes,
Where hopes, dreams reside
Hi All! It’s really never just enough to talk about love. And here in my own dreaming space, I get a new opportunity everyday to talk about love either via the daily prompts or nominations by my amazing friends. In my thoughts on love, I do admit that I am taking a leaf out of E. J. Wallace’s work, only because her ideas on love resonated with me to a large extent.
I was nominated by Prajakta for this Spread the Love/ Love in Ten Sentences Challenge – a beautiful and delightful way to express your thoughts on love. The rules are:
1. Write about LOVE in ten sentences of four words each
2. Share your favourite love quote
3. Nominate fellow bloggers.
About the favorite love quote, well there are so many, and it’s actually quite difficult to choose one. So I think I am going to use the liberty to share more than one love quote 😉
1. Love: a single word, a wispy thing, a word no bigger or longer than an edge. That’s what it is, an edge, a razor. It draws up through the center of your life, cutting everything in two. Before and after. The rest of the world falls away on either side. ~ Lauren Oliver
2. “Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
“After all this time?”
“Always,” said Snape.” ~ J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
3. “One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.” ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
4. “I’m in love with you,” he said quietly.
“Augustus,” I said.
“I am,” he said. He was staring at me, and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.” ~John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
5. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” ~ William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night’s Dream
Lastly, I would like to nominate the following amigos to share their thoughts on love. Please tag your blog posts back over here. I would love to read them all 🙂 Also, in case you have already done this, you can still tag back.
Gracias! Hasta la vista 🙂