I am recently made aware of the fact that my blog is versatile! (jumps up and down triumphantly!) What I mean is that I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by The Catechumen’s flux. I am truly honoured and I am very thankful to Roopali for thinking of my blog for this. I started this blog very recently and keep mentioning my baby steps in the blogging world now and then. And now it seems like getting an appreciation babble from another baby in the blogging new-born world 😉 And this just encourages me to keep putting another baby foot forward on the blogging floor.
But I know very well that I couldn’t have done this without the inspiration I get by reading the posts of some of the best bloggers out there according to me. Those are the ones that lay out a path of words for me to tread on. And I shall continue to look up to them.
The rules of the award are:
1. Show the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs.
5. Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
So, here we go..
1. I really do have a good angel and a bad angel sitting on my shoulders nagging at me all the time. That’s the reason why I am always so confused. And it also doesn’t help that the bad angel usually wins…like all the time!
2. I like the smell of new books. But I also treasure old books. And I buy eBooks coz…well cheaper.
3. My husband has to hide my Library card, credit card, block kindle access to make me take a break from reading books.
4. I love all bakery products. I have a lane full of bakery shops in my home town dedicated to me by my friends. I also have platinum membership with the shops 😉
5. I am extremely lazy but I also have a mild form of OCD (like the mildest…) So for me it oscillates between keeping everything extremely clean & tidy or not at all.
6. People think that I use humour as a way to block some painful past. But, truthfully, I am just innately funny. Okay, okay, FINE! I try..sometimes too hard..to be funny..ish
7. I can just day-dream away for days..even weeks.
That’s a little seven things’ bit about me. I am starting a “Freakishly awesome yet vapidly normal” club. So do let me know if anything of the above resonates with you 😉 😛
And now onto listing the nominees.
You are all inspiringly versatile!
I humbly thank you all a lot!